Infrastructure and Public-Private Partnership
Our Law Firm focuses, amongst others, on legal services related to the public-private partnership projects in a broad sense. Our services concerning the preparation of a project include, in particular:
- carrying out legal analyses for the planned undertakings,
- legal services concerning the procedure for selecting the private partner (drafting rules, documents, forms, supervising the procedure),
- assistance in clarifying the requirements for the potential partners,
- preparation of the procedure for selection of the private partner,
- advisory services concerning formal and legal assessment during the selection of the private partner,
- drafting public-private partnership contracts,
- negotiation of public private partnership contracts,
- legal services in respect of the obligation concerning the registration of the project, in case of the implementation of the public-private partnership in the form of SPV.
Moreover, in the course of the implementation of the project, we provide:
- ongoing legal services related to the project,
- assistance in any changes or amendments to the existing public-private partnership agreements,
- legal analyses concerning the possibility of extending the scope of the project,
- legal assistance in terms of disputes concerning the existing agreements.